Nowadays, IoT technologies are being applied in many construction industries, not only by facility operators, now real estate investors are looking for several ways to increase the value of their real estate portfolio through IoT techniques. Join to the webinar; «Real Estate Investors’ Preferences, Priorities and Budgets for Technology in 2018» programmed this Thursday, May 17th at 4:00 pm British Time presented by Verdantix
According Verdantix: «Property investors, including REITs and fund managers, are exploring the role of innovative technologies as a major source of opportunity for their funds. Investors are increasing their deployments of software solutions that provide better insights into the performance of their portfolios and smart building technologies to attract better tenants and increase rents»
Please, register here. With this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Unique data from 100 interviews that Verdantix conducted with real estate investment decision-makers across the world’s major financial centres.
- How much these executives influence technology purchase decisions,
- Which technologies are going to be deployed in-house to assist with processes such as site selection,
- The smart building technologies that will be used to enhance the performance of their real estate assets.
- Hard data on property investors’ forecast changes in technology expenditure.
Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm with expertise in environment, health, safety and quality, operational risk, as well as energy, real estate, facilities and maintenance. If you want to know more about Verdantix, please access here