We are not oblivious to the latest IT attacks on global corporations, so we must think about how to care for and defend our facilities, our video surveillance systems, our access control systems for the impending cyber attacks. Do you know how to create our cybersecurity strategy? Or how is a smart buildings cybersecurity program? This Thursday, October 25th, 2018 at 9:30am PST / 12:30 pm EST this is programmed the webinar: «Commercial and Corporate Real Estate Cyber Risk – Developing a Comprehensive Strategy» presented by Realcomm20
Realcomm says: «Hardly a day goes by that we don’t hear about a Cyber breach. The most recent of scale was Equifax, the credit reporting agency in which credit information of 143 million of its clients was breached. While most of the incidents we hear about involve data or financial theft, there is a looming threat…our built infrastructure. This infrastructure includes everything from power plants to dams, but also includes the millions of buildings we use every day to work, shop, learn, recreate, manage our health and more. The threats range from unwanted building access to pirating of video surveillance and everything in between. This webinar will focus on the entire spectrum of Commercial and Corporate Real Estate cyber challenges, solutions and strategies»
With this webinar you’ll learn:
- What are the metrics used to measure cybersecurity maturity?
- How does your organization’s cybersecurity strategy compare to peers?
- What does a comprehensive smart building cybersecurity program look like?
- What are some of the components of a cyber risk assessment for a building?
- How do we blend thousands of products over a 30+ year span and come up with standards that provide for a strong cyber framework?
Please access here and register
Realcomm Conference Group, LLC is a worldwide research and event company at the intersection of technology, innovation and real estate operations. If you like to know more, please access here